New Member Offer
SPECIAL DEALS FOR NEW MEMBERS
Telephone 01749 675005 (option 4) (9am - 2pm) for details of our best deals for new members. We have special deals for ages 18 to 39 and a fantastic 'Trial Membership' deal for beginners (see below).
You can take one of our deals now and pay no more membership subscriptions until April 2019. (Plus bar card levy and annual golf unions' affiliation fees).
- You can play as many times as you want.
- If required, subscriptions can be spread over the year by direct debit.
- There is no joining fee.
- Members also benefit from our Reciprocal Arrangements giving greatly reduced green fees at other clubs.
- New Exclusive Cathedral City Reciprocals with Canterbury GC, Ely GC, Lincoln GC (Torksey),Salisbury and South Wilts GC, and York GC (Strensall) Cathedral City reciprocal Cathedral City T& C's
- We also offer corporate membership tailored to suit your requirements. Please call to discuss.
Trial Membership - 'Try before you buy'
An Introduction to Golf - £149
Trial membership includes:
- 5 x 30 Minute Lessons with a Qualified PGA Golf Professional.
- 2 x 1 Hour Course Lessons.
- All follow up lessons will receive a 10% discount with their chosen Professional, valid for 1 year after trial membership lessons have been completed.
- Two Months Trial Membership activated (once approved by Professional), allowing access to the whole course. (Not peak times).
- £10 to spend on a clubhouse bar 'swipe' card – purchases receive a discount.
|Type of Membership||Cost|
|Full Joint (per person)||£805|
|Country Joint (per person)||£490|
|Junior (under 18)||£55|
|Junior* (under 18 with Full Member Parent)||FREE|
|Summer (1st April - 31st October)||£680|
|Winter (1st October - 31st March)||£445|
All the above are PLUS:
- Bar Levy on swipe card - £20
- Affliation fees (includes County Card), Men EG/SGU, Ladies EG/LGU & SLCGA
JUNIORS - FREE*
Juniors join for free, if one of their parents/grandparents has full membership.
They will need to pay affiliation fees (e.g. EG/SGU or EG/LGU/SLCGA) to maintain a handicap